How do I know the Size/Length?
How do you know the length for your Chain? (Where it's hang)
16" (40cm) - Close to neck
18" (45cm) - On the collarbone
20" (50cm) - Under the Collarbone
22" (55cm) - On the top of Chest
24" (61cm) - Center of the Chest
Use the image below as a sizing example for your convenience.
How do you know your the length for your Bracelet?
1. Use a paper measuring or tape to measure around your wrist. If you do not have one, you can use a piece of string to wrap around your wrist.
2. Use regular ruler measure the length.
3. Add .25"-.5" (0.5-1.0cm) to your measurement, depending on how lose you like your bracelet.
(If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up.)
7" - (17.78cm)
8" - (20.32cm)
9" - (22.86cm)
How do you know your size for you Ring?
We use standard US sizing for our rings.
1. Use a piece of string/paper and wrap it around the base of your finger.
2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
3. Use a ruler to measure the string/paper.
4. Choose the closest measurement and use this chart to find your ring size.