How do you know the length for your Chain? (Where it's hang)- 16" (40cm) - Close to neck
- 18" (45cm) - On the collarbone
- 20" (50cm) - Under the Collarbone
- 22" (55cm) - On the top of Chest
- 24" (61cm) - Center of the Chest
- 30" (76cm) - Below the Chest
How do you know your the length for your Bracelet?
1. Use a paper measuring tape to measure around your wrist. If you do not have one, you can use a piece of string to wrap around your wrist.
2. Use regular ruler measure the length.
(Always round up your measurement.)
- 7" (17.78cm)
- 8" (20.32cm)
- 9" (22.86cm)
How do you know your size for you Ring?
1. Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Use a ruler to measure the string.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.